Welcome to work out at Aktivitetshuset’s gym!
Starting 23 December you need to book a slot in the gym.
To read more about current opening hours and what special routines we have introduced at the gym in connection with the situation around Covid-19, visit the page Visit Aktivitetshuset which you will find here.
Gym – In the gym of 380 square meters, you will find several fitness machines and tools to make your exercise as versatile as possible. We have also a CrossFit rig (monkey bar) in the new gym.
Gym instructions – Do you need help getting started exercising at the gym, but are not sure how to start? We offer free basic instructions where we together go through a program that you can use to get started with your training. We show how the machines and the equipment works, how to set them up and what to think about current posture, weights, sets, repetitions, etc.
You reach us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gym host – Marie and Sara are our Wellbeing Coordinators at Aktivitetshuset. Take the opportunity to ask our staff about training and get tips and ideas that can inspire continued training. Ask at the reception outside the gym where Sara and Marie are located, and they will be more than happy to help you answer your questions.
THESE RULES APPLY TO OUR GYM
- We care about your children, therefore children under the age of 13 are not allowed in the gym.
- Children are welcome to train in parents’ company the year they reach 13. This applies on Saturdays, Sundays, school holidays and study days.
- The year the child turns 15, they get to work out in the gym without parents’ company after a gym instruction by us. The gym instruction is booked at our reception and it is for free.
- To use our facilities, you must be an IKEA employee or have a family card.
- Shoes intended for indoor use should be used and you should change to workout clothes.
- Keep it clean and take away the gear you have used.
- Read more about our special routines due to Covid-19 on the page Visit Aktivitetshuset here
Please follow the above rules. Please contact the staff for further information. Deviations may lead to suspension from our premises.