Via Aktivitetshuset in Älmhult, local non-profit organisations and associations who are active in Älmhult municipality, can apply for financial support from IKEA in Älmhult.
Open to the public
Supporting the local community of associations in Älmhult is a matter that lies close to our hearts. A vivid and rich community of associations with a variety of culture- and leisure activities contributes to several positive health aspects and an increased wellbeing – not the least for children and youth.
The application period is now open. Submit your application latest 6 October. You find the application form here!
The possibility to apply for sponsorship is aimed at local associations;
- who are active in Älmhult municipality. Exceptions can be made for local association within 30 min drive from Älmhult who offers unique activities that can’t be found in Älmhult municipality
- who are active within sports, culture, outdoor activities, and/or community integration
- who are open to all members of the community
- who encourage co-creation and interaction
In order to apply for sponsorship, the association must:
- have an organization number, an elected board and adopted statues. From the annual meeting, the annual report, income statement and balance sheet and auditor’s report must be approved
- share the latest annual report at the time of application
- provide feedback and account for the use of the sponsorship money
For more information about criteria’s, terms and conditions, see the application form.
Prioritized target groups
Applications from associations focusing mainly on children and youth are prioritized. Although it is also possible to receive sponsorship for associations with activities for adults.
Sponsorship will not be granted for
Sponsorship via IKEA in Älmhult is issued by:
IKEA Personalstiftelse and IKEA Älmhult AB